Land For Sale - 55 Rai Sea View & Flat For Sale in Thong Krut

Category: Sea View Land for Sale

Property Location: Thong Krut

Property Description:

Large piece of land suitable for a large villa project or a large resort, wellness spa.  

Click to enquire about this property with us.

land for sale samui 3
Property Type: Sea View Land & flat Lad
Land Title: Chanote
Freehold: Yes
Land Size (rai): 55 
Land Size (sqm)
Property Price: 1 Million Baht per Rai

This land is located in Thong Krut near the south west corner of Koh Samui.  The land is around 30% sea view and the other 70% is flat with no real views, however it is surrounded by a beautiful lush, tropical landscape.

This land is suitable for a large scale, tropical retreat, wellness spa, etc...or even a large villa project.